First and foremost, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! I wish all of you mothers out there a wonderful day!
Zoya had a wonderful Earth Day promotion last month and my order finally arrived last Thursday. I bought 8 beautiful colors- shimmers, neutrals and creams. I favor Zoya’s cream polishes for their smooth and shiny finish. But the summer shimmers were too gorgeous to pass up! I also grabbed 2 nude shades and a white for French tip.
From left to right, here are the shades I purchased:
- Micky: a full-coverage, amazing coral cream.
- Neely: a full coverage earliest spring green in a glossy creme finish. A fun color in a muted finish gives a cool vintage edge to your look.
- Snow White: A pure white creme that’s as clean and bright as freshly-fallen snow. The perfect French manicure shade.
- Pandora: A medium pink-beige nude with blue and mauve undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude that works beautifully on skin with cool tones.
- Mia: Very soft, muted dusty nude mauve-pink in a glossy creme finish. A gentle, natural charming shade for a flattering nude look.
- Amy: a full-coverage, red orange foil metallic.
- Bobbi: a full-coverage, hot magenta pink foil metallic.
- Zuza: Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish. A beachy, colorful, foil-like shade with the perfect balance between blue and green.
Since I spent over $30, I also got a free 2 oz. nail polish remover. I love their nail polish remover and and I also like how it also serves as a great nail polish prep.
Swatches of all of these shades will be coming soon! Let me know in the comments if you guys bought anything during the Earth Day promotion! I’d love to know what colors you chose!