When I woke up this morning, I was surprised and honored to see that Brijit’s Digits had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much!
This is exciting to me because I’ve never been nominated for anything before and it’s great to know that there are people out there who are inspired by what I do. However, there are some rules one must follow in order to accept the award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- Young For Good
- Nail Candy Lounge
- Nail Luxxe
- The Life and Times of JVS
- In The Gray Areas
- Craig P. Burrows Photography
- According To Gem
- Work / Play / Polish
- Fashion For Lunch.
- Life Through the Eyes of a “Cat”
- Sew Busy Lizzy
- A Whimsical Tale of Wanderlust
- Cameos & Cardigans
- peetey & peaches
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I have unusually flexible toes.
- I’m currently writing a novel.
- I’ve been to Greece and Turkey.
- I used to play World of Warcraft.
- I have an obsession with candles.
- I like listening to French music.
- I possess every movie stub from every movie I’ve watched since 2004.
The message I will send to each of my nominees:
“Hello! I enjoy your blog and the content you post, so I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! To accept your reward and participate, please click here. Congrats! :)”
There you have it! Thanks again to the lovely Brijit’s Digits!