As Summer is winding down to an end, Autumn is fast approaching! A lot of my favorite and currently used makeup products are more tailored for Spring and Summer. For the past 4 or so months, I’ve been wearing a lot of pretty pinks, peaches, and corals, along with bronzer. But with the new season coming along, I thought I’d do a post on some of Fall’s most anticipated makeup styles, as well as the products that can achieve the looks. Here are some of my Fall 2012 makeup products that have made it to my wish list:
1. NARS “Outlaw” Blush ($28)
- It is a gorgeous rosy color, in a much deeper and richer shade than the lighter, less heavier blushes for Spring and Summer. An absolute must-have!
- Although this is a neutral eye shadow palette, the colors are so beautiful and would compliment any skin tone! An awesome product for anyone who loves wearing eyeshadow. With the variety of colors in this palette, you can go light for a day time look, and a bit heavier for evening adventures. Plus, you get a lovely lipgloss and a double-sided eyeshadow brush!
- Take a break from Summer’s trend of bright neons and corals. This gorgeous grey glitter nail polish is a totally different look that goes great with Fall’s makeup trends.
4. LADY GAGA Fame Perfume ($19-$79)
- When I visited Sephora the week this perfume came out, I was totally hooked! I love the way it smells. Plus, the black liquid is innovative and something I’ve never seen before in perfume! I also admire the bottle design.
5. REVLON Just Bitten Lipstain in Victorian ($7.99- Target)
- I’ve heard so many great things about this product, and I’m dying to try it! The price is also affordable, so I might end up picking up 2, just because “Passion” is also a lovely color!
These are the 5 products that I want the most for Fall. Of course, new products, colors, palettes, and collections are still out there, and I can’t wait to see them and try them at my nearby Sephora or makeup store!